The Fountain Restaurant Saturday afternoon brunch, updated 14th Nov 2022.
Saturday Brunch Buffet at The Fountain Restaurant
* Please confirm prices and offers when booking as venues adjust prices occasionally.
Kids below 6 eat for free. AED 125 for children from 6 till 12 years old.
In the venue's own words:
“Starters and appetizers, including salmon avocado tower, prawn cocktail, smoked salmon and goat cheese and liver pate
- Collection of Chef's signature salads: Californian style cobb salad, tomato carpaccio, crunch taco salad, balsamic steak gorgonzola salad, Asian shrimp salad and many more
- Seafood and Oysters station
- Sushi and Sashimi corner - maki, onigiri, nigiri, ebi nigiri, sashimi
- Arabic mezzeh
- International cheese board
- Charcuterie station, including salmon gravlax, chicken pastrami, smoked mackerel and more
- Hot soups
- Chef's selected mains: Beef Ribs, seafood paella, cannelloni, steak pie and pizzas
- Flavours of India: Murgh Tikka masala, Paneer Kadai, Chicken biryani and more
- Flavours of Arabia: Lamb Mansaf, hot mezzeh and Mixed Grills
- Flavours of Asia: Thai chicken curry, dim sum, tom yam
- Flavourful seafood platter served to the tableside
- Massive dessert station, including live crepes and waffles, live cotton candy making, carrot cake, apple pie, Pavlova, cheesecake, yule log, tiramisu and fruits
- Special children's corner
-Live Entertainment during every Brunch”
The decor is simple and clean, and the live piano music lends an air of elegance to the afternoon. The quality food, alongside the relaxed ambience, is the main attraction here. There is also a separate children's area, making it a good choice for the family as well as friends. The location - not far from the airport and Trade Centre - could also make it a good spot for a business lunch. Not the one for a classic party-style brunch, but for quieter brunch this is worth a visit.
Contact The Fountain Restaurant
Location on map
If you are a restaurant manager and would like to edit your Brunch details please get in touch with us.